About Our Natural Ingredients
Though science may be our backbone here at DailyNutra, we take our inspiration from nature, using only the most potent natural ingredients.
Read on for some quick facts about our herbal supplements.
- Our ingredients are plant-based and earth friendly.
- We don’t stop there! Our capsules are also plant, earth, and vegan friendly.
- We’ve all heard how damaging genetically modified crops are. In fact, a 2014 study showed that there is a correlation between the introduction of GMOs into human diets and an increase in chronic illnesses. Your health matters, so please rest assured that we use exclusively non-GMO ingredients.
- We choose Certified Organic ingredients whenever possible to ensure no pesticides are used.
- We’re committed to making herbal supplements that are pure and so rigorously test our supplements to ensure they contain no pesticides, microbes, or heavy metals.
- We care about the vitality and healing properties of our supplements and so test them using a variety of methods and procedures to ensure they contain the optimum levels of active ingredients. This testing guarantees their potency and efficacy and allows us to state an accurate percentage for each active ingredient listed.
- As part of our dedication to purity, we never use additives or fillers in our supplements. For more on which additives and fillers to specifically avoid when comparing supplements from other companies, click here!
- Integrity matters, and we keep it real by being 100% transparent about our ingredients, disclosing all standardized extract info on our supplement facts tables. For more on how to ready a supplement facts table like a pro, click here!
Finally, we never use proprietary formulas.
What is a proprietary formula? This is a mix of ingredients where the ingredients are named but the amounts contained are not (you‘ve probably seen these listed on supplement facts tables before, with names such as “Supergreens Blend”, “Weight Loss Blend”, “Immunity Complex”, or just "Proprietary Formula").
While companies may say this is to protect intellectual property (ie. the formula), it’s often simply a cover for using low amounts of pricey ingredients and high amounts of cheap ingredients!
Other times it’s used as a marketing tactic, and sometimes used simply because manufacturers have leftover ingredients, so they mix them together and call the result a “proprietary formula”.
Needless to say, rarely is a “proprietary formula” a good thing!
Not only is it unclear how much of each ingredient you’re getting (not very helpful if you want to report your usage to your doctor!) but you could be spending your hard-earned money on a formula that’s seriously lacking when it comes to active ingredients.